Are you looking for a new challenge that is rewarding and will genuinely make a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking for a role that is varied and provides opportunities for progression? If the answer is ‘yes’, then a career in Care is just for you!
HCL Care Services are one of the leading providers of adult social care in the Liverpool region. We take pride in providing high standards of personalised and professional care to our customers in their own homes, to enable them to live as independently for as long as possible.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for following an agreed care plan designed to meet the needs and wishes of the individual customer.
- Assist the Service User with personal care needs where necessary and appropriate for example, getting up in the morning washing, dressing and toileting.
- Promote reablement by encouraging Service Users to follow agreed Care Plans.
- To have an awareness, understanding and willingness to meet the needs of people from different religious and cultural backgrounds.
- Prepare meals/snacks where necessary promoting proper nutrition and hydration.
- Administer Medication to Service Users following HCL procedures.
- Respond to requests from Service Users or direction from Managers to facilitate contact outside the home, for example, attendance at day centres and other social activities.
- Inform management of the wellbeing of your service users and the progress of their care.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Focus on personal development through attending and contributing to performance development meetings.
- Keep accurate and compliant records by recording all visits in the Service Users Care Plan via the electronic app.
- Be responsible for Service User and Personal Health and Safety.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake mandatory training within acceptable time frames.
- Confirm attendance at Service User residence via electronic monitoring.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Work close to home.
- Pension scheme.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Work phone & free uniform provided.
- Flexible working.