Universal Care Services was founded in 2003 as one of the leading healthcare providers in the west Midlands. In 2005, the company expanded to Warwickshire. The progressive growth of the company was as a result of our good service and referrals we received from our service users and friends. By 2011 Universal Care Services had expanded further to Coventry and parts of the East Midlands.
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join us and be part of our success story. Previous Care Coordination, Care rostering system experience and basic IT skills are essential.
- Support care staff
- Following up any concerns
- Rostering care visits, keeping up with changes and communicating changes
- Answering all incoming phone calls and dealing with all queries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Be an organised individual who can manage multiple tasks
Excellent pay rates
• Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (level 3,4&5)
• Paid training
• Company car (subject to terms)
• Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores
• Refer a friend scheme
• Free uniforms
• Paid DBS check
• Ongoing support