Competitive Rates of Pay – Phone Now to Discuss – 01622 757155
Ideal applicants will have a valid driving license and access to own vehicle. (Please note this is not always necessary so feel free to inquire)
Flexible Independent Living Assistants required today. Full Time working hours available and Part time working hours available. Please telephone Pam or Amy today on 01622 757155.
A caring and local organisation, Accessible Care is a company continuing to excel in 2019.
With a Good/Outstanding CQC rating awarded in January 2019 and the successful winning of KCC’s home care tender- Accessible Care want you to join us to enable us to expand within our kent communities; with continuing to provide a service that allows individuals to stay happy, healthy and independent in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible.
This opportunity comes for either experienced care staff to join a company that values its staff base, or for an inexperienced individual to join for a new career path who wants a challenge and to feel valued.
- Individuals who are passionate about providing outstanding quality of care.
- Dedication to job role with an understanding of different needs. Reliability is a must.
- Flexible working nature. Including working every other weekend.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competitive salary rates
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to upskill and career promotion within the company. Accessible Care pride themselves on internal promotion.
- Paid Mileage
- Refer a friend bonus
- Feel at home culture of work, ongoing support from office and oncall.