Are you looking for a role that is rewarding and provides a sense of satisfaction? Are you looking for a unique and varied role? If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, then a role in care could be for you!
- £9.10 to £12.20
- Full Time / Part Time Independent Living Assistants in Greenhithe.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the care sector.
- We have day and night shifts available with flexible hours to suit your needs – ongoing work.
We are passionate about providing the very best care to clients in their own homes. If you love working in care and genuinely want to make a difference to our clients and their families in difficult times – we would like to meet you!
Accessible Care workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic support.
We are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate and hard-working individuals to join our team of Independent Living Assistants in Gravesend to enhance our customer’s lives.
- Excellent pay rates
- Contracted hours available
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Diplomas in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3) plus specialised training
- Dignity in care champion supporters
- Paid Training
- Paid DBS
- Holiday pay
- Free uniforms
- Paid mileage at 23p / mile
- Discount voucher scheme
- Refer a friend scheme – Earn up to £100